top of page
While no longer open to the public, the Manor still serves as Aurora's laboratory and base of operations.
Built in 1905, Mandrake Manor has been a fixture in the Town of Morrison for over a hundred and thirteen years.
The Manor grounds are home to all of the Apothecary's many gardens. Aurora tends these year-round in order to get many of the ingredients for her teas, tinctures, and salves!
bottom of page